- RSS Channel Showcase 7892584
- RSS Channel Showcase 3496834
- RSS Channel Showcase 5284176
- RSS Channel Showcase 8999641
Articles on this Page
- 02/11/09--07:51: _Blink exhibits at t...
- 07/01/09--03:00: _Blink takes deliver...
- 11/30/09--22:00: _Blink Launches Ski ...
- 12/07/09--09:56: _Photos of the Blink...
- 12/16/09--08:13: _Thank You and Happy...
- 01/11/10--09:15: _Blink Jets in the s...
- 03/29/10--07:02: _Interview with Blin...
- 04/28/10--23:45: _Interview with Blin...
- 05/05/10--00:15: _The Blink Agenda: w...
- 05/31/10--01:00: _Interview with Blin...
- 06/15/10--01:00: _Online booking, Las...
- 06/28/10--03:00: _Interview with Blin...
- 07/27/10--01:29: _Interview with Blin...
- 07/28/10--03:46: _Blink Agenda – Summ...
- 08/20/10--01:00: _Interview with Blin...
- 08/24/10--01:00: _Summer in the Skies
- 10/27/10--02:00: _Like Blink on Faceb...
- 12/22/10--07:05: _Festive Greetings f...
- 07/01/11--01:00: _Blink opens new hea...
- 09/26/12--06:04: _Kick off with Blink
- 02/11/09--07:51: Blink exhibits at the Business Travel Show
- 07/01/09--03:00: Blink takes delivery of our 5th Cessna Mustang G-FBKA
- 11/30/09--22:00: Blink Launches Ski Pass for Winter 2009-2010 European Ski Season
- 12/07/09--09:56: Photos of the Blink Jet – Exterior and Inside
- 12/16/09--08:13: Thank You and Happy Holidays from Blink
- 01/11/10--09:15: Blink Jets in the snow at Blackbushe Airport (BBS/EGLK)
- 03/29/10--07:02: Interview with Blink’s Chief Training Captain
- 04/28/10--23:45: Interview with Blink’s Director of Engineering
- 05/05/10--00:15: The Blink Agenda: where to be and when
- 05/31/10--01:00: Interview with Blink’s Ground Operations Manager
- 06/15/10--01:00: Online booking, Last Minute Deals, and more
- 06/28/10--03:00: Interview with Blink’s Flight Services Supervisor
- 07/27/10--01:29: Interview with Blink’s HR Manager
- 07/28/10--03:46: Blink Agenda – Summer/Autumn 2010
- 08/20/10--01:00: Interview with Blink’s Director of Flight Operations and Chief Pilot
- 08/24/10--01:00: Summer in the Skies
- 10/27/10--02:00: Like Blink on Facebook and win a free trip!
- 12/22/10--07:05: Festive Greetings from all at Blink
- 07/01/11--01:00: Blink opens new headquarters at Blackbushe Airport
- 09/26/12--06:04: Kick off with Blink
Blink recently exhibited for 3 days at the Business Travel Show, held each year in February 2009 at Earl’s Court in London. Our exhibit, as seen in the photos below, highlighted how companies of all sizes can save money on their total cost of travel by incorporating Blink into their travel portfolio. We spoke with […]
Cessna has completed the assembly and build of Citation Mustang 510-0096 which has become G-FBKA, the 5th plane to join the Blink fleet. Thanks to Cessna, we can watch as 510-0096 is assembled at the Cessna factory in Kansas. You’ll see the arrival of pieces of the fuselage, their assembly together, the joining of the […]
Blink announces the launch of the Blink 1080 Ski Pass for the Winter 2009-2010 European ski season. Blink’s Winter 2009-2010 ski pass offers special pricing on three or more separate round-trips to Sion, Samedan, Chambéry, and Annecy from London, the Channel Islands, Paris, Cannes/Nice and other points across Europe. The special offer allows travellers to […]
We’ve been working on uploading more photos to our Flickr account. Two new slideshows are available which showcase the external views of our beautiful Blink-colored Cessna Citation Mustang jets and the spacious 4-person cabin and interior. We encourage you to take a look. If you enjoy this, be sure to check out Blink’s other photos […]
We would like to thank everyone who has helped make 2009 a successful year for Blink. The entire Blink team wishes you, your friends and your family a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy 2010. Enjoy a little holiday message from Blink (which we suggest you watch in full screen mode): domain dns
With cold temperatures and snow across Europe, Blink jets also get covered in snow and ice. Here are some pictures of two of our planes covered in fresh snow while parked at Blackbushe Airport (BBS/EGLK), just outside of London. The Blink operations team works incredibly hard to ensure that as long as the airports are […]
Blink’s trained up Blink has left nothing to chance when it comes to safety: brand new aircraft from Cessna, the world’s leading manufacturer of private jets; highly experienced captains recruited directly from the most successful commercial airlines; and operational directors with proven track records at the highest echelons of the aviation industry. This week the […]
Engineering an exceptional product The latest Citation to emerge from the Cessna drawing board is evolutionary, not revolutionary. But at $2.6 million for a well-equipped jet, the Mustang breaks the price barrier for entry into the exclusive jet set. Cessna has a 35-year track record of manufacturing business jets with good performance, reliable systems and […]
Beginning this month, Blink will provide all on-board customers with a quarterly agenda featuring our pick of the most interesting and glamorous events taking place across our European destination network. We will show how to Blink there and from time to time offer special promotions including limousines, hotel services and villa accommodation. A stylish A5-size […]
Keeping ground operations in order As Europe’s first air taxi operator, Blink manages the largest fleet of Cessna Mustangs anywhere in the industry. Every day, Blink may have a dozen separate flights to plan, file, crew, operate, and monitor. The challenge of keeping pilots, regulators, and not least customers happy throughout every day is complicated […]
Today, Blink launched new functionality on our website (www.flyblink.com) designed to enable visitors to do more online. For the first time, users can price and book a private jet flight online, take advantage of last minute deals offering exceptional pricing for short notice bookings, and see all of our fare sales including our “Fly for […]
Delivering service Blink’s goal is to provide a cost effective travel solution that helps to optimise your valuable time – but not at the expense of a satisfying and enjoyable experience. Our astute and dedicated Flight Services team is here to make the process of ‘hiring a Blink air taxi’ simple and hassle free. They […]
Looking after the family Key to the success of any business is it’s ability to look after those who dedicate each day to delivering the company’s vision. Blink started with two people building a business plan around a kitchen table. Four years later, Blink employs 40 people with a vast array of skills, shift patterns, […]
Take a peek at the latest issue of the Blink quarterly agenda featuring our pick of the most interesting and glamorous events taking place across our European destination network. We will show how to Blink there and from time to time offer special promotions including limousines, hotel services and villa accommodation. A stylish A5-size takeaway, […]
Building Team Blink In January 2008, the first employee of Blink started work. The first task was to build the team of staff that would manage the fleet of 30 aircraft Blink had ordered. Two and a half years later Blink has 7 aircraft in the fleet, and 40 employees. Captain Dougie Gass, Blink’s Chief […]
This summer has been the busiest yet for Blink. We’ve flown to all the corners of Europe, and set up summer bases in the the south of France, Sardinia, and the Balaerics to better serve your flight requests. Our crew have been snapping away everywhere they go, which allows us to share with you some […]
To celebrate Blink’s 1,000th fan on Facebook, we’re offering one lucky fan the opportunity to Blink for free! Blink’s Facebook page Join our active community of users and enthusiasts on Facebook. Share your favourite Blink memory and browse all our photos and videos of the Blink jets in their travels throughout Europe. Our Facebook page […]
We would like to thank everyone who has helped make 2010 the most successful year yet for Blink. The entire Blink team wishes you, your friends and your family a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy 2011. Enjoy a little holiday message from Blink (which we suggest you watch in full screen mode): ip […]
We’ve recently moved into our new offices at Blackbushe Airport. Blackbushe is conveniently located about 45 minutes from central London. It is easily reachable by either train or car. Just a few miles from Farnborough, Blackbushe offers extended weekend opening hours, and is a cost effective alternate to other London Airports. Small and discrete, at […]
— Update: This special offer has expired Click to view Blink’s current fare sales and special offers — Blink to the Champions League and Europa League Group Stages We’re offering special fares to the 2012-13 season Champions League and Europa League group stages. With Manchester United & Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and […]